Fast, incremental Minecraft world backups powered by Git
Fastback is a Fabric Minecraft mod that backs up your world in incremental snapshots. When it does a backup, it only saves the parts of your world that changed.
This means backups are fast. It also means you can keep snapshots of your world without using up a lot of disk space.
- Incrementally backup just the changed files
- Faster, smaller backups than zipping
- Back up locally
- Back up remotely to any git server
- Back up remotely to any network volume (no git server required)
- Schedule backups to run automatically
- Easily restore backup snapshots
- Snapshot pruning, retention policies
- LuckPerms support
- Works on clients and dedicated servers
- Works on Linux, Mac and Windows
- ..all with easy-to-use minecraft commands
- Support for restoring remote snapshots
- Better management of remote snapshots
- UI for managing backups from the title screen
- Forge support (maybe)
- Russian localization provided by Felix14-v2.
- Chinese localization provided by buiawpkgew1.
- Fastback includes and was made possible by the work of committers on these projects:
FastBack is distributed under GNU Public License version 2.
You can put it in a modpack but please include attribution with a link to this page.